We offer a variety of services, with a focus on data, spatial analysis, the built environment, and cartography. We also offer training courses in QGIS, a popular, free and open source GIS package. You can see examples of previous work produced by the team on the Portfolio page. Whatever you need, just get in touch and we’ll be happy to discuss how we can make it happen.
- Mapping and spatial data analysis – we can produce maps and analysis of just about anything, from general elections to travel to work patterns. We can also produce customer delivery area maps.
- Data analysis and presentation – of all kinds, from basic demographics to more complex statistical analysis and reporting.
- Location analysis and insight – e.g. where should I locate my next store? Where should we build these houses?
- Property market analysis – we have worked with a range of clients (including Rightmove and Residential Analysts Ltd) on both residential and commercial projects.
- Data journalism – we have experience of working with data journalists on a variety of projects over the years (e.g. Google, BBC, FT).
- QGIS training – if you want to learn how to use QGIS at your company, or you need a one-to-one training session, just get in touch. We can do it online or in person. See the Training page for more.
- Research – e.g. longer pieces of bespoke, data-driven research.
- Higher education sector – impact, research projects, REF.