We’re a UK-based company focused on helping clients gain insight and generate impact from data, with a spatial focus and a commitment to open data and software. Led by Alasdair Rae, what we do is help bridge the gap between complex data and the knowledge organisations need to make decisions and move forward. We do this in a number of ways, including:
- All forms of mapping and spatial analysis
- Training on mapping and spatial analysis (with QGIS – details)
- Data analysis and visualisation (including principles)
- Property market intelligence (residential and commercial)
- Collaborations with data journalists
Take a look at the About page for more about the company, and the Team page to see who we are. Check out the Portfolio page for examples of previous work. If you’re looking for Training, we also offer scheduled GIS courses or bespoke ones tailored to your needs (delivered in-person or remotely). We also have our own Print shop, where you can purchase high quality reproductions of some of our most popular work.